European travelers will be able to enjoy upscale stays at all-inclusive luxury resorts that are expected to be added to the global portfolio over the next year.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) is making all-inclusive accommodations easier to access during the summer months as a new wave of luxury resorts joins the upscale Inclusive Collection, part of World of Hyatt.
Recognizing how leisure travel has evolved over the past few years, Hyatt has taken advantage of the changing expectations of sun seekers for more seamless, immersive and holistic experiences. A far cry from the idea that all-inclusive resorts were just an attractive option for budget-conscious travelers, the Hyatt Exclusive Collection is renewing demand for stress-free vacations, authentic experiences, fine dining, upscale amenities, quality services, and all-inclusive rates in some of the most exclusive locations on the planet.
The All Inclusive Collection is the world’s largest group of luxury all-inclusive hotels, with ten distinct brands, spanning 119 resorts in 31 destinations and 12 countries. In line with Hyatt’s commitment to willful growth in Europe, five comprehensive brands are expected to be represented in Europe by the end of 2024, each expressing their own personality and designed to meet the wide range of travelers’ needs, lifestyles, and life stages: Zoëtry, Wellness Spas & Resorts, and Resorts. Secrets Resorts, Breathless Resorts & Spa, Dreams Resorts & Spa, and Aloa Hotels & Resorts.
Highlights European Exclusive Collection Portfolio
From the growing demand for upscale adults-only experiences to the advent of multigenerational vacations and festive stays, Hyatt’s all-inclusive luxury concept raises the bar, redefining modern luxury for couples and families looking for a more personalized resort concept.
- Zoëtry Wellness Spa & Resorts: With an experience centered around holistic luxury, Zoëtry Mallorca Balearic Islands—the brand’s current representative in Europe—is a 14th-century mansionH A masterfully restored century catering to those seeking the highest level of luxury, privacy and pampering in an all inclusive environment. Le concept de la marque, Endless Privileges®, propose des services tels que des repas privees dans la suite 24 hours sur 24, un service de couverture, un service de blanchiserie gratuit 24h/24 et la suppression d’horaires fixes d’arrivée ou From the beginning.
- Secrets Resorts & Spas: Sunny Beach, Bulgaria joined Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Majorca this spring to offer travelers four different ways to enjoy the brand’s Unlimited-Luxury® concept in a luxurious beachfront setting. Secrets Sunny Beach Resort & Spa, which has just opened its doors, you can expect exceptional experiences such as unlimited access to a la carte menus of gourmet restaurants, unlimited local and international spirits, complimentary in-room minibar, daily housekeeping service and much more. ; An ideal choice for pampering, romantic celebrations and unforgettable memories.
- Breathless Resorts & Spas: The cutting-edge Breathless brand, which offers the perfect balance of entertainment and relaxation for adults in a vibrant beachfront setting, is set to arrive in Europe in 2024, in the heart of Sunny Beach, Bulgaria. Combining a refreshing blend of entertainment and pure relaxation with exquisite cuisine, impeccable service and first-class spa treatments, the luxury all-inclusive brand offers an escape like no other.
- Dreams Resorts & Spas: Nestled in some of Europe’s most idyllic coastal locations, these luxury properties combine pristine pools and ocean views, gourmet dining, thoughtfully appointed rooms, and endless entertainment, to provide families and couples with the perfect getaway. The Exclusive Collection hotels in Mallorca, Corfu and Tenerife joined the World of Hyatt loyalty program in April 2023, followed by Dreams Sunny Beach Resort & Spa which welcomed its first guests in May 2023.
- Alua Hotels & Resorts: With 38 hotels in Europe, spread between the Canary Islands and the Mediterranean islands of Majorca, Menorca and Zakynthos, in the Ionian Sea, each property offers modern comforts, rooms with minimalist and elegant design, natural spaces and a world. The cuisine is surrounded by the local culture. Recently, two new resorts opened in Bulgaria, AluaSun Helios Beach and Alua Helios Bay, as well as the AluaSoul Resort Mallorca, which recently completed a €3.5 million transformation, offering an adults-only getaway, perfect for summer in Europe.
Coming soon: new members of the comprehensive group in Europe
Hyatt has the largest collection of luxury all-inclusive resorts in the world, and new European resorts are expected to welcome guests in 2024.
These new acquisitions demonstrate Hyatt’s commitment to growing the global inclusive portfolio, and include the European debut of the Breathless Resorts & Spas brand, with a fifth Bulgarian resort – the third property in the Sunny Beach Inclusive Collection – and the first Dreams resort in Portugal, Dreams Madeira Resort Spa & Marina. The Zoëtry brand is set to make its Greek debut with the introduction of Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, which offer stunning views of Mount Olympus and the clear waters of the Aegean Sea.
As part of World of Hyatt, the all-inclusive package now ensures loyalty program members can enjoy rewarding trips at must-visit resorts, including the all-inclusive package, where travelers can earn, redeem and enjoy perks exclusively for World of Hyatt members.
One of the world’s largest all-inclusive luxury resort groups, The All-Inclusive Collection, part of Hyatt Worlds, features nine distinct brands of resorts and hotels designed to celebrate every moment, for every lifestyle and every stage of life, including Hyatt Ziva®, Hyatt Zilara® Zoëtry® Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets® Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas®, Dreams® Resorts & Spas, Hyatt Vivid Hotels & Resorts, Alua Hotels & Resorts®, and Sunscape® Resorts & Spas. The properties are located in Mexico, Jamaica, Curaçao, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Colombia, Panama, St. Martin, St. Lucia, Spain and Greece. The Inclusive Collection continues to take all-inclusive to a new level of luxury with award-winning properties that offer high-quality accommodations, desirable locations and thoughtful service. All-inclusive properties are gradually joining the World of Hyatt loyalty program.
around the world of life
World of Hyatt is Hyatt’s award-winning loyalty program that unites participating hotels from Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Destination by Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt ®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Caption by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt™, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, UrCove and Hyatt Residence Club® as well as the Inclusive Resorts & Hotel Group brands, which join Hyatt’s World in stages and include Zoëtry® Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets® Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas®, Dreams® Resorts & Spas, Hyatt Vivid Hotels & Resorts, Alua Hotels & Resorts®, and Sunscape® Resorts & Spas. Members who book directly through Hyatt channels can receive personalized follow-up and access to premium benefits, including Guest of Honor status, suite upgrades confirmed at the time of booking, various wellness offers, a Digital Key and exclusive member rates. With more than 36 million members, World of Hyatt offers a variety of ways to earn and redeem points for hotel stays, dining and spa services, and wellness-focused experiences through its FIND platform. ; Plus the benefits of strategic loyalty collaborations with American Airlines AAdvantage®, Small Luxury Hotels of the World™, Lindblad Expeditions and MGM Resorts International. Travelers can register for free at hyatt.com, download the World of Hyatt app for Android and IOS, and connect with World of Hyatt on Facebook and Instagram. Tik Tok and Twitter.