Nine dead after the Ukrainian strike in the occupied south

Nine dead after the Ukrainian strike in the occupied south

A local official in the Russian occupation authorities said that a Ukrainian strike left nine people dead, today, Friday, in an occupied area in southern Ukraine.

“Nine dead were recovered from under the rubble,” Vladimir Saldo, who was appointed by Moscow to head the occupied territories in this part of southern Ukraine, said in an interview with the Rossiya 24 TV channel.

Earlier, another official in the occupation authorities accused the Ukrainian forces of attacking “civilian infrastructure” in the village of Chaplinka, located in the occupied area of ​​the Kherson region.

Konstantin Basyuk then announced seven dead and seven wounded, saying that doctors were “fighting to save the lives” of two people.

He added that the strike affected “the retirement fund and the job search office.”

Chaplinka is located about a hundred kilometers from Kherson, the regional capital that was recaptured by Ukrainian forces in November 2022.

Russia still controls a large part of the region, and fighting is raging between the two armies.

Ukraine has been waging a tough counterattack since June, which has so far yielded only few results.

See also  earth weight? Six runegrams now

You May Also Like

About the Author: Hermínio Guimarães

"Introvertido premiado. Viciado em mídia social sutilmente charmoso. Praticante de zumbis. Aficionado por música irritantemente humilde."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *