With his contract expiring in 2024, Rafael Leao is expected to remain at Milan. The club floated the idea of keeping him beyond his current contract. The Portuguese is also not against this idea. But the two sides have not reached an agreement yet. The former resident of Lille has just set his terms to sign a new lease.
Gazzetta dello Sport reports in today’s publication that the Rafael Leao clan has sent the Lombard club management its terms for extending its contract. Rafael Leao wants 7.5 million euros net per season for five years. Claims a $2 million signing bonus and bonuses tied to personal and team goals. An offer the Italian champions should consider. In the absence of an agreement, the Portuguese should leave the club next summer.
🔥 Today’s hot topics:
• Stefano Pioli reveals two clubs Milan wants to avoid in the Champions League quarter-finals
• Announced at Tottenham, Roberto De Zerbi replies
• Angel Di Maria reveals Juventus goals at the end of the season
• It has been confirmed that two players will leave Milan next summer
• Reasons for Paul Pogba’s absence from Friborg