Video | Dog sets fire to house by opening stove ring

Video | Dog sets fire to house by opening stove ring

A dog caused a fire by igniting a stove ring at a home in Colorado Springs, USA.

Local firefighters were called to the scene around 4:40 a.m. on Wednesday, June 26, to a house fire, but when they arrived there was no smoke or fire.

However, firefighters found traces of a recent fire.

The building owner apparently put out the fire after which he was hospitalized for smoke inhalation.

When firefighters watched a video from a surveillance camera in the home's kitchen, they discovered that a dog was the cause of the fire.


The video shows the animal placing its paws on the stove, thus lighting a ring.

Then the fire spread to the kitchen.

The homeowner reportedly woke up to his HomePod smart speaker detecting an abnormally high temperature in his bedroom.

“This is a good reminder to always have a working fire alarm inside and outside every sleeping area and on every floor,” the Colorado Springs Fire Department wrote on Facebook.

See also  Alto bloco de conservadores americanos | Crença em Trump

You May Also Like

About the Author: Hermínio Guimarães

"Introvertido premiado. Viciado em mídia social sutilmente charmoso. Praticante de zumbis. Aficionado por música irritantemente humilde."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *