Porto President Bento da Costa spoke at a press conference, prior to the Inter-Porto match. The match counts for the second leg of the round of 16 of the UEFA Champions League. The Portuguese leader spoke briefly about the future of Jose Mourinho.
Pinto da Costa has no doubts. Jose Mourinho is undoubtedly one of the best coaches in the world over the past two decades. While the latter was in the project to leave Rome, he believes that he should return again to a very big club in the old continent. “I’m not at all surprised by his success: he’s been at the top for more than two decades and after Roma have faced other big challenges and other big clubs, because he was just destined for it,” said the leader. Comments are reported by Gazzetta Dello Sport.
🔥 Today’s hot topics:
• Absence and doubts about Juventus’ rank before facing Friborg
• Good news for Napoli before facing Eintracht
• Paul Pogba fell into his old demons
• Lazio targets players to boost their attack
• An AC Milan player was previously selected for the French national team for the first time