At the start of the season, Olympique de Marseille shone in the league and struggled in the Champions League. Over the past few weeks it has been the opposite, OM has shone in the Champions League, to the point that he managed to qualify this evening in 8The tenth Final, and a problem in the French league where the team has just suffered three consecutive defeats.
For the players of Igor Theodor, this evening at 9 pm the stakes at Eintracht Frankfurt are doubled. The first question will be to beat the Germans and hopefully Tottenham beat Sporting Portugal Qualify for the knockout stages of the UEFA Champions League, even before the last game against the English at the Stade Vélodrome. This will be the club’s first since the 2011/12 season. In such a situation, Marseille will be full of confidence before moving this weekend to the Stadion de Strasbourg where the goal will be to reverse the trend in the French Ligue 1. If Olympique de Marseille scores two victories in a week, the team will have already succeeded in its adventure in the Champions League and cleared the clouds in the League.
So tonight’s meeting is very important for Fujin. So, will Olympique Marseille give itself the opportunity to dream. To find out, only one solution: watch the match between Eintracht Frankfurt and OM. then, How do I watch the Champions League on TV ?
How do you watch Eintracht Frankfurt – OM on TV?
To watch the meeting between Eintracht Frankfurt and Olympique Marseille, you have two options. In fact, beIN Sports awarded the rights to broadcast the Champions League, with the exception of the two best-selling posters of Canal+. On each day of the Champions League, the encrypted channel group chooses the two matches they want to broadcast, one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday. An opportunity to follow the path of the biggest French clubs, Paris Saint-Germain and Olympique Marseille for their subscribers in this case this season.
Tonight, at 9 pm, a meeting between Eintracht Frankfurt and OM will be broadcast on the channel Channel +. To access it, you have the choice between four Channel + Subscriptions :
- Canal+ subscription at €20.99 per month for one year, then €24.99 per month (with a two-year commitment), or €24.99 per month (without commitment)
- UEFA Champions League Limited Edition at €25.99 per month for one year, then €35.99 per month (with two-year commitment)
- Canal + series, Netflix and beIN Sports Limited, at €29.99 per month for a year, then €40.99 per month (with a two-year commitment)
- Subscription to Canal + Sport at €34.99 per month for one year, then €45.99 per month (with a two-year commitment) or €45.99 per month (without commitment)
Another possibility to watch the Frankfurt-Marseille match is Watch RMC Sport, owned by the Altice Group, with which Canal+ has signed a co-streaming partnership. So the meeting between Germans and Marseille will be broadcasted RMC Sports. To subscribe to RMC Sport there are four possibilities:
- Subscription to RMC Sport at € 9 per month for SFR subscribers, who can access channels directly on their TV, or € 19 per month for all others, who, in addition, can only access RMC Sport in streaming (one year commitment)
- Subscription to RMC Sport + beIN Sports at €29 per month (one-year commitment)
- Subscription to RMC Sport + beIN Sports + Amazon Prime + Ligue 1, starting from €25 per month for 6 months, then €37 per month (one-year commitment)
- RMC Sport + Amazon Prime + Ligue 1 package, €20 per month (one-year commitment), for SFR subscribers, €27 per month for all others
Like we said, Canal+ and RMC Sport only broadcast the two matches of their choice every day. All other sessions for Tuesday to count 4The tenth Champions League DayEspecially the confrontation between Barcelona and Bayern Munich, broadcast On the channels of the beIN Sports group.