The Ligue 1 season has yet to start but the summer transfer window has already started well! In the words of Nasser Al-Khelaifi during the recession, “bling bling” in the capital club is over. If the aforementioned departures have not really seen the light of day, Neymar, Messi and Mbappe are still allied together this season, the arrivals have been less glamorous and more prominent to integrate an existing group. If the transfer window doesn’t seem to be completely over in Paris yet, zoom in on arrivals, departures and the latest rumors from the Parisian club.
The arrival of the Paris Saint-Germain transfer window
- Vitina (midfield – Porto FC), 41.5 million euros
A product of the formation of FC Porto, Vitina is one of the greatest hopes of Portuguese football. Called up for selection since last season, the author of an exceptional season with FC Porto by winning the Portuguese champion title, he will be of great value in the Parisian midfield.
With a defensive midfielder more defensive than Sanchez but more offensive than Verratti, it is clear that he will have time to play this season in order to show his qualities and tie matches together on orders from Christoph Galtier.
- Renato Sanchez (midfield – Lille OSC), 15 million euros
Alternating current since arriving at Lille, Renato Sanchez has arrived at PSG with the condition of a player capable of throwing a meeting thanks to his technique. Combined with great Parisian attacking players, he must deliver very good balls and offer almost no creativity in midfield in the Parisian workforce.
- Nordi Mukele (right-back – RB Leipzig), 12 million euros
In search of stability and depth in the corridors of Paris Saint-Germain, he decided to offer the services of former Montpellier player Nordi Mukele to replace Achraf Hakimi.
Accustomed to European games, Nordi Mukele, able to implement complex tactical plans with his experience in Germany, is a good choice for €12m, a reasonable sum for someone who also had his first choice for France last September.
- Hugo Eketiki (forward – Stade Reims, loan)
Having exploded on screen during his final season with Reims, Hugo Eketiki has been courted for several weeks by the biggest European teams. His 10 goals and assists in 24 games last season allowed him to join Paris Saint-Germain where he will try to find a place in a rather crowded attacking sector.
While he appears to be far ahead of the hierarchy compared to Arnaud Kalimundo, Hugo Eketiki should see you build up a bit of playing time even if Christophe Galtier announced this week that he wants to switch up his workforce this season.
- Pablo Sarabia (forward – Sporting Portugal, return from loan)
- Arno Kalimundo (forward – RC lens, return from loan)
- Rafinha (Midfielder – Real Sociedad, returning from loan)
- Timothy Pembelli (right-sided defender – Bordeaux, return from loan)
- Sergio Rico (goalkeeper – RCD Mallorca, return from loan)
- Tierno Baldi (right-sided defender – Le Havre, returning from loan)
- Teddy Alloh (left-back – Euben, return on loan)
- Kenny Najira (striker – branches, return from loan)
Departure from the transfer window in Paris Saint-Germain
- Angel Di Maria (Juventus Torino)
- Xavi Simmons (Eindhoven)
- Georginio Wijnaldum (Roma, loan)
- Colin Dagba (RC Strasbourg, loan)
- Garissone Innocent (reserve)
The latest Paris Saint-Germain transfer window rumors
- Milan Skriniar finally to Paris?
If the first offer of Paris Saint-Germain to recruit the Inter Milan defender for 50 million euros did not convince the club’s management, the capital club would have returned to responsibility at the beginning of the week. 70 metres, which may finally convince Inter chief Stephen Zhang.
Read also: Paris Saint-Germain season guide