If cloud gaming took a hit with Stadia’s shutdown, NVIDIA is continuing its fun way with GeForce NOW, which is seeing its catalog grow every month. The June 2023 vintage promises to be especially tasty with the imminent arrival of the legendary license, Age of Empires.
Age of Empires is now GeForce compatible
Although the Activision-Blizzard acquisition has not yet been verified, Microsoft is keeping its commitments. The Redmond company, which previously announced a ten-year agreement to make the company’s games compatible with GeForce Now, continues to push forward with the talk.
Four games from the Age of Empires franchise will be added to the service, starting in June. A perfect opportunity for you to dive into the world of this cloud franchise if you already own the titles.
If the exact date is still missing, gamers can already rejoice in knowing that these four operations will be introduced with all the extensions already included and to come.
In addition to this good news, a total of 20 games will be added to GeForce Now during the month of June. Full list:
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition
- Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition
- Killer Frequency (new release on Steam, June 1)
- Amnesia: The Vault (New on Steam, June 6)
- Harmony: The Fall of Reverie (New to Steam June 8)
- Dordogne (new Steam release, June 13)
- Aliens: Dark Descent (new Steam release, June 20)
- Trepang 2 (new Steam release, June 21)
- Layers of Fear (new Steam release, June 21)
- Park Beyond (New Steam Version)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extract (new version on Steam)
- Dirrell Valley (Steam)
- I’m Fish (steam)
- Golf Gang (Steam)
- Contraband Police (Steam)
- Bloons TD 6 (steam)
- darkest dungeon (steam)
- Darkest Dungeon II (Steam)
Grow your empire, even in the cloud! # I fell asleep Thursday
saga @ Age of Empires Coming to GeForce NOW along with many more games this month 🏰⚔🛡
– NVIDIA GeForce NOW FR (NVIDIAGFN_FR) June 1, 2023